Begin your career with us
Providence Capital Funding, Inc is actively searching for self-motivated individuals to join our team as an Account Executive. Here at Providence, we will provide you with the training and resources needed to achieve success; both professionally and financially. We are looking for individuals ready to begin a career within a growing financial company that offers an array of funding capabilities yet a non-corporate feel where everyone is working on the same team. We offer competitive compensation packages and Providence is here to help you achieve one common goal; financial success.
What We Can Offer:
- Young coworking Environment
- Competitive compensation
- Employee recognition and awards
- Excellent Medical and Dental benefits
- Company outings and trips
- Annual company incentive Trips
- Work hard, play hard environment
Providence Capital Funding is located in Brea, CA which is right on the border to Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Orange County. It’s close proximity to the 57 freeway makes commuting convenient. We’re a Equipment Finance company that’s been in business since 2004, We’re A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau so we’re not some fly by night company. Come see why we’re one of Orange County’s best places to work.
We currently have the following employment opportunities available:
Compensation Package: $45,000 – $100,000 (Base Salary, Commission & Bonus)
We are looking for an eager, self-motivated individual to join our team and grow with us.
APPLY NOW! (Send resumes Here) or fill up the form to the right.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Maintain current relationships and create potential clients through daily outbound calls
- Provide financial solutions in equipment financing and working capital for business owners
- Actively secure financing, maintain relationships and meet Sales goals
- Analyze credit risk and business risk on providing financing (qualify)
- Bachelor’s degree required upon expected graduation date
- Inside sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Self-driven, results-oriented individual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone skills
- Intermediate computer skills- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook